|Date / Day||26 Apr’17 (Wed)||27 Apr’17 (Thu)||28 Apr’17 (Fri)||29 Apr’17 (Sat)||30 Apr’17 (Sun)||1 May’17 (Mon)|
|Routing||Jaipur – Mumbai
Mumbai – Cochin
|Cochin – Thekkady||Thekkady – Kumarakom||Kumarakom – Marari||In Marari||Marari – Cochin
Cochin – Delhi
(0815 / 0955)
BOM – COK
(1330 / 1530)
DKC Expc (Walking Tour : Old Towns of Fort Cochin & Mattanchery)
|Nature walk in Periyar Forest||Kumarakom sightseeing||DKC Expc (Village Rubble)||Marari to Cochin
(90 km /2h00)
|PM Activity||Evening visit Greenix Theatre||Cochin to Thekkady drive
(190 km / 6h00)
|Thekkady to Kumarakom drive
(130 km / 4h30)
|Kumarakom to Mararikulam drive
(30 km / (1h30)
|PM at leisure||Flight COK–DEL
(1245 / 1645)
Eve Trf to IGI Airport
- Accommodation on Single occupancy for the delegates from 26th Apr to 1st May ’17 (Double / Twin occupancy for delegates travelling with their spouses / accompanying guests).
- All breakfasts and select meals (Inclusive of bottled water) during the duration of the tour.
- Transportation by an Air conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary (bottled water & soft beverages included).
- Airfare for the flight sectors: JAIPUR – MUMBAI – COCHIN – DELHI in Economy Class.
- An English speaking accompanying guide as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees (single entry only) of the monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance by SITA Representatives on all Arrivals / Departures / Check-ins & Check outs.
- Gratuity & Porterage.
- All Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like gratuities, Wi-Fi, laundry, telephone calls / fax messages, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fees at monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’.
- Group size will be limited to a maximum of 15 Pax on ‘first-come-first-served basis’.
- GITB Delegate: USD 449 per person
- Accompanying Guest: USD 499 per person