|Date / Day||26 Apr’17 (Wed)||27 Apr’17 (Thu)||28 Apr’17 (Fri)||29 Apr’17 (Sat)||30 Apr’17 (Sun)||1 May’17 (Mon)|
|Routing||Jaipur – Pushkar||Pushkar – Jodhpur
Jodhpur – Rohet
|Rohet – Rawla||Rawla – Ranakpur
Ranakpur – Udaipur
|In Udaipur||Udaipur – Delhi
|AM Activity||Jaipur to Pushkar drive
(150 km / 4h00)
|Drive to Jodhpur (200 km / 4h00)
(Jaswant Thada & Mehrangarh Fort)
|E/AM DKC Expc (Overlander Safari)
Drive to Rawla
(95 km / 2h00)
|Rawla to Ranakpur drive
(35 km / 1h00)
Visit Ranakpur Temple
| E/AM DKC Expc (Udaipur-by-Cycle)
City Palace & Saheliyon ki bari
|PM Activity||Eve walk in Pushkar bazaar and visit Brahma Temple||Jodhpur to Rohet drive
(50 km / 1h30)
|At leisure||Ranakpur to Udaipur drive
(95 km / 2h30)
|An Excursion to Fort Bujera.
Eve Boat-ride in Lake Pichola
|Flight UDR–DEL 6E 747
(1405 / 1525)
Eve Trf to IGI Airport
|Overnight Hotel||Rawla Narlai|
- Accommodation on Single occupancy for the delegates from 26th Apr to 1st May 17 (Double / Twin occupancy for delegates travelling with their spouses / accompanying guests).
- All breakfasts and select meals (Inclusive of bottled water) during the duration of the tour.
- Transportation by an Air conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary (bottled water & soft beverages included).
- Airfare for the flight sector: UDAIPUR – DELHI in Economy class.
- An English speaking accompanying guide as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees (single entry only) of the monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance by SITA Representatives on all Arrivals / Departures / Check-ins & Check outs.
- Gratuity & Porterage.
- All Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like Wi-Fi, laundry, telephone calls / fax messages, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fees at monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’.
- Group size will be limited to a maximum of 15 Pax on ‘first-come-first-served basis’.
- GITB Delegate: USD 299 per person
- Accompanying Guest: USD 349 per person