|Date / Day||16 Apr’17 (Sun)||17 Apr’17 (Mon)||18 Apr’17 (Tue)||19 Apr’17 (Wed)||20 Apr’17 (Thu)||21 Apr’17 (Fri)||22 Apr’17 (Sat)|
|Routing||Arrive Delhi||Delhi – Kathmandu||Kathmandu – Pokhara||Pokhara – Australian Camp||Australian Camp – Dhampus – Pokhara – Kathmandu||In Kathmandu||Kathmandu – Delhi
Delhi – Jaipur
|AM Activity|| Flight to Kathmandu
(1150 / 1345)
|Drive to Pokhara
(205 km / 6h30)
(Optional – Flight to Pokhara)
|Transfer to Kandhe (Trek starting point)
Trek to Australian Camp
|Trek down to Dhampus & Phedi
Late drive to Pokhara
|Transfer to Kathmandu Durbar Square
Rickshaw ride to Thamel
Drive to Bhaktapur for sightseeing
|Flight to Delhi
(1310 / 1440)
|PM Activity||Visit Boudhanath
performance at DNR
|Boat ride on Phewa Lake & visit International Mountain Museum||Explore nearby Villages until sunset view over mountains||Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu||Transfer to Nagarkot
Sunset cocktails at Club Himalaya Resort
Drive back to Kathmandu
|Drive to Jaipur (265 km / 6h00)
Arrive in Jaipur and check in to your hotel
|Overnight Hotel||Local Lodge|
|Overnight City||DELHI||KATHMANDU||POKHARA||Australian Camp||KATHMANDU||KATHMANDU||JAIPUR|
- Accommodation on Single occupancy for the delegates from 16th Apr to 22nd Apr’17 (Double / Twin occupancy for delegates travelling with their spouses / accompanying guests).
- All breakfasts and select meals (Inclusive of bottled water) during the duration of the tour.
- Transportation by an Air conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary (bottled water & soft beverages included).
- Airfare for the flight sectors: Delhi – Kathmandu – Delhi and Kathmandu – Pokhra – Kathmandu in Economy Class.
- An English speaking accompanying guide as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees (single entry only) of the monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance by SITA Representatives on all Arrivals / Departures / Check-ins & Check outs.
- Gratuity & Porterage.
- All Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like Gratuities, Wi-Fi, laundry, telephone calls / fax messages, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fees at monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’.
- Group size will be limited to a maximum of 15 Pax on ‘first come first served basis’.
- GITB Delegate: USD 449 per person
- Accompanying Guest: USD 499 per person