|Date / Day||25 Apr’18
| 28 Apr’18
|Routing||Jaipur – Ranthambore||In Ranthambore||In Ranthambore||Ranthambore – Delhi
|AM Activity|| Drive from Jaipur to Ranthambore
(170 km / 4h00)
Early morning Jeep Safari inside Jhalana Reserved Forest in Jaipur in search of Leopards before driving to Ranthambore
|Early Morning Jeep Safari||Early Morning Jeep Safari||Train Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore) to New Delhi
Kota – Nizamudin Jan-Shatabdi Express
(0705 / 1230)
|LUNCH||At Hotel||At Hotel||At Hotel||Hosted by Sita
Venue to be advised
|PM Activity||Visit the Ranthambore Fort||Afternoon Jeep Safari||Afternoon Jeep Safari||Transfer to International Airport to connect an onward flight / Overnight stay in Delhi|
|DINNER||At Camp / Resort||At Camp / Resort||At Camp / Resort||Free / On your Own|
|Overnight Hotel||Hosted by Sita – to be advised||Hosted by Sita – to be advised||Hosted by Sita – to be advised||Hosted by Sita – to be advised|
- Accommodation on Single occupancy for the delegates from 25th Apr to 28th Apr’18 (Double occupancy for delegates travelling with their spouses).
- All breakfasts and select meals (Inclusive of bottled water) during the duration of the tour.
- Transportation by an Air conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary (bottled water & soft beverages included).
- Train Tickets for the sector SAWAI MADHOPUR – NEW DELHI in AC Chair Car.
- An English speaking accompanying guide as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees (single entry only) of the monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance by our Representatives on all Arrivals / Departures / Check-ins & Check outs.
- Gratuity & Porterage.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like gratuities, laundry, telephone calls / fax messages, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fees at monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’.
- Group size will be limited to a maximum of 12 Pax on ‘first-come-first-served basis’.
- GITB Delegate: 249 USD per person
- Accompanying Guest: 299 USD per person