|Date / Day||17 Apr’17 (Mon)||18 Apr’17 (Tue)||19 Apr’17 (Wed)||20 Apr’17 (Thu)||21 Apr’17 (Fri)||22 Apr’17 (Sat)|
|Routing||Arrive Delhi||In Delhi||Delhi – Agra||Agra – Bharatpur
Bharatpur – Ranthambore
|In Ranthambore||Ranthambore – Jaipur|
|AM Activity||A ride in Delhi Metro
AM DKC Expc
(Old Delhi by Rickshaw)
|Drive to Agra
(203 km / 5h00)
|Drive to Bharatpur
(60 km / (2h00)
Enroute Fatehpur Sikri
|– Early morning Jungle Safari||– E/M Yoga session at the hotel.
– Drive to Jaipur
(165 km / 4h00)
|PM Activity||New Delhi sightseeing
(Humayun’s Tomb & Qutab Minar)
|PM visit Agra Fort & Taj Mahal||Train BPUR – SWM
(1550 / 1802)
|Arrive in Jaipur and check in to your hotel|
- Accommodation on Single occupancy for the delegates from 17th Apr to 22nd Apr’17 (Double / Twin occupancy for delegates travelling with their spouses / accompanying guests).
- All breakfasts and select meals (Inclusive of bottled water) during the duration of the tour.
- Transportation by an Air conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary (bottled water & soft beverages included).
- Train Tickets for the sector BHARATPUR – SAWAI MADHOPUR in AC Chair Car.
- An English speaking accompanying guide as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees (single entry only) of the monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance by SITA Representatives on all Arrivals / Departures / Check-ins & Check outs.
- Gratuity & Porterage.
- All Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like gratuities, laundry, telephone calls / fax messages, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fees at monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’.
- Group size will be limited to a maximum of 15 Pax on ‘first-come-first-served basis’.
- GITB Delegate: USD 299 per person
- Accompanying Guest: USD 349 per person